Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Capelet, and Socks!!

Here's my Spring KAL:





And, I finally finished those Entrelac Socks! They fit much better now that I ripped the first one back to the heel and redid it.


Just FYI, I'm going to have a table at the Spring Into Arts Festival this Saturday in Concord. I'll be over by the Children's Area. I'm going to have some knitted items for sale, as well as stitch markers and some handspun yarn. Look for me if you go there!! (And keep your fingers crossed that it won't rain!!!) Wish me lots of money-making luck! :-) And I'm hoping to make it to the Purls meeting later in the day, too.

Just another bit of news - and I hesitate to post it, but I totally believe in the power of positive thoughts - my father-in-law was just diagnosed with stomach cancer last week, so if you guys could keep him and our family in your thoughts and prayers it would be much appreciated. They caught it fairly early and the cancer hasn't spread beyond his stomach, thank goodness, but he's got a long road ahead of him.

~Heather

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

The socks came out just wonderful Heather!! Thanks for posting your FOs!

Absolutely your FIL is in my prayers for healing and complete recovery!

Hope Saturday is very fun and fruitful for you!! See you soon!

Janet Richards said...

I'm so sorry to hear the news about your father in law. Our family will lift yours up in prayer!

The socks are great! and Love the caplet - thanks for sharing!