Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Knitting

We had lots of folks out this Saturday, along with several new faces!

It was lovely meeting Kim, Sarah, Helen and Helen's daughter Grace. We hope you all join us again soon!



Lots of knitting and chatting was done, and sharing/admiring of FO's and WIP's. Lisa finished her Intarsia blanket - isn't it adorable!! (And I wish I had gotten a picture of Cristi's shawl - it was gorgeous!!)

Don't forget that our next Saturday meeting (2/7) is our 'My Purly Valentine' Swap exchange!

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Hey Ms. Photographer! What happened to the pic of you in your beautiful wrap in progress and cute hat?!? ;o)

Heather said...

hehe! I didn't want to shamelessly self-promote! :-) I'll add it in there just for you! (I love how that pic turned out, by the way!)