Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shopping Weekend


I took advantage of the 50% off coupon at AC Moore and purchased two new books, one on Saturday and the second one on Sunday. They have quite a nice selection so I had a hard time making up my mind. Super Stitches Knitting includes more than 300 stitch patterns (Knit and purl, vertical motifs, ribbing, borders, texture stitches, cables, eyelet, lace and color knitting, edgings, etc...etc...



The Finishing Techniques is an excellent source which contains more than 50 expert techniques with easy to follow illustrations.


Take a look at my new basket. They have them at the Dillworth Coffee House in Mint Hill. It offers quite a bit more room than my Longaberger basket.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Oh yeah! I hve both of those books and they are GREAT!

I just bought my Super Stitch book at AC Moore with my 50% off coupon too!

Cute basket! I have been eyeing them at another shop that sells them!

Connie said...

You got some great book deals and the basket looks like it does have much more room than your other one.