1. How did you hear about Charlotte Purls and when did you join?
I was in a small crochet group that met at Northlake Mall and one day in February a member of Charlotte Purls was in the store and invited us to join the Charlotte Purls. The first time I joined the Charlotte Purls was at the Cottage Yarn in March 2008
2. How long have you been knitting/crocheting and who taught you?
My grandmother taught me to crochet during the summer of 1970
3. What is your favorite item(s) you like to knit/crochet that you could never get enough of doing?
I love crocheting scarves and purses
4. Is there one thing you really have no desire to knit/crochet?
5. How often during the week do you knit/crochet and when do you normally fit in time?
Believe it or not, I crochet almost everyday on the way to work. I get in a few stitches at every stop light. I also average about three evenings a week after dinner
6. What is your favorite project to date that you knitted/crocheted?
The Circular Shrug from Positively Crochet
7. At this moment, what is your future dream project you would like to knit/crochet?
Lacey Leaf Cocoon from the Spring 2006 Interweave Crochet magazine
8. What one new knitting/crocheting thing do you want to learn in 2008?
How to read the Tunisian pattern for La Mer Scarf from Interweave Crochet Magazine
9. What are your "go to" knit/crochet book(s)?
Harmony Guide to Crochet
10. Other than knitting/crocheting are there any other hobbies or activities you enjoy doing?
Reading, Polymer Clay and I recently learned how to do Kumihimo (Japanese) Braids
11. Tell us, how would your close friends/family describe you?
Bossy, the glue that holds our family together.
12. If you could have a full day to spend with anyone (dead or alive) who would that be and why?
Given a chance I would like to spend the day with my younger self. I would stress the need to be more aggressive in going for the things I want in life, rather than just going with the flow all the time.
13. What one thing do you know for sure?
That no matter what happens in my life God will be there, even when I don't acknowledge His presents.
14. What has our group (Charlotte Purls) changed about you?
Joining Charlotte Purls has gotten me out of the house and more involved with other people outside me family sphere.
15. What do you enjoy most about Charlotte Purls?
The opportunity to share and show off my finished projects and to see what others are doing in the fiber arts