Monday, February 4, 2008

A few things...

First off, I just wanted to say that I was sorry to read about your loss Stacie. Second, I've really enjoyed reading about my fellow Purls. Third, I've got some finished projects. Below is the Brother-In-Law BasketWeave hat I made during the KAL for my Ravelry Brothers & Sisters group (it was a theme knit). It looks better on than it looks here in this photo.

An Upside-Down Daisy Hat for charity (an Itty Bitty Hats pattern).


A 3-6 month contrast band v-neck cardigan (pattern from Debbie Bliss' Baby Knits for Beginners).


And lastly, Peanut, an amigurumi elephant (pattern from Lion Brand).


2 comments:

Janet Richards said...

All the FOs are great - I especially love Peanut :)

Virtuous said...

Thanks Rose for your sweet words! I really appreciate!

And really like that you share your projects here too!

I love the little baby jacket/bolero and hat!

I think I am going to do a contrasting edge too once I finally sit down and do mine! ;op

Hope to see you Saturday!